Fundraise €480 for your favourite Charity or Good Cause.
Skydive Ireland is proud to support many Charities and Good Causes by offering the Charity Skydiving package. Charity Parachute Jumps in Ireland raised over €1,000,000 last year and this year we aim to raise even more!
Parachuting is a unique way of fundraising for your favourite Charity. People who jump out of planes are normally considered 'MAD', but MAD just stands for "Make A Difference".
Can I Choose The Charity or Cause?
Yes! You can choose any Charity, Club, Society or Good Cause that you would like to support and fundraise for.
How Much Do I Need To Fundraise?
Fundraise a Minimum Target of €480
Reach this minimum fundraising target and you get to participate in a 10,000ft Tandem Freefall Skydive. The cost of your Skydive (€240) is deducted and the other €240 plus all additional funds is forwarded to your nominated Charity.
Our Charity Skydive is offered at a reduced price of €240. (Normally €280).
You can also donate ALL of the funds raised to your nominated charity and pay for the skydive yourself directly at the reduced rate of €240.
The Process is Simple
- Resister by printing and completing our Registration Form and post to us. (See Below).
- We will post your Fundraising Card to you.
- You have 12 Weeks to complete all your fundraising.
- Bring the Charity Funds with you on the day of your Skydive.
- Put Charity Funds in a Draft/Cheque and make it payable to your nominated Charity.
- You can decide to add the DVD/Photos on the day.
Join Ireland's Largest Skydiving Provider in supporting Charitable Causes and together we can Make A Difference!
Skydive Ireland - 2013 Nominated Charity
Every 2 years Skydive Ireland selects a worthy and effective charity to support for a 2 year period.
Our currently nominated charity is Aware and we urge you to please consider fundraising for this amazing charity. Aware was established in 1985 and their mission is to assist people every day who are suffering with Depression and their families. More then 450,000 people in Ireland suffer with depresson (that's 1 in 10)!
Note: If you work in any of these company's and wish to organise a Charity Skydive for Aware please get in touch with us for assistance.
Previously we were very proud to nominate Make A Wish Ireland. Our efforts raised in excess of €100,000 for this wonderful charity. We still very much support Make A Wish and ask that you also consider supporing this effective charity.
Registration for Individuals
Charity Skydive - Register Online
If your part of a Group Booking and wish to be added to this Group and if you know the Group Booking ID please enter this Group Booking ID after your name.
Download & Print Registration Form
- Pay €30 Registration Fee (Non-refundable).
- Type your full name and nominate your charity.
- If your charity is not listed select "Email Me to Confirm Charity".
- Select Register Now - You will be directed to our Online Shop.
- Make Payment using your Credit Card or your PayPal account.
- You will receive an email from PayPal - This is your receipt of payment.
- We will send you an email - complete the questions and send back to us.
- Registration is complete and your Fundraising Card will be posted to you.
Terms & Conditions of Registration
In consideration of Registration for our Charity Skydive you agree:
1.0 - the Registration Fee of €30 is strictly non-refundable.
1.1 - you are aware of safety restrictions including:
- Weight Limits: 95 kgs (maximum)
- Certain Medical Conditions are prohibited.
- Certain Medications are prohibited.
- Age Limitations: Over 18.
1.2 - you are responsible for appropriate collection of funds.
1.3 - you have 4 weeks to fundraise Payment #1 and submit to us.
1.4 - you have a further 4 weeks to fundraise Payment #2 and submit to us.
1.5 - you have 12 weeks to complete fundraising entirely.
1.6 - to fundraise at minimum of €480.
1.7 - to return Fundraising Cards to us.
1.8 - to report lost or stolen Fundraising Cards to us within 24 hours.
1.9 - will pay a €30 fee for lost or stolen Fundraising Cards.
1.10 - is responsible for all funds collected.
Register Your Charity
Are you a Registered Charity and wish to partner with us? We can work directly with you and provide training for recruitment of participants to fundraise for your charity. Working with our full time recruitment and marketing team means you have unlimited access to our expertise and benefit from unlimited fundraising potential.
Your Charity can have access to a limitless way of fundraising and positive exposure. Each year in Ireland over €1,000,000 is fundraised for charity from people jumping out of planes. We even had the Flying Nun, 75 year old Sister Patricia Wall take to the skies and raised over €26,000. So call today to arrange your Charity Skydive event.
Contact our General Manager, Alan Long to discuss the process of how to sign up and the eligibility criteria. Call us 091 394 444.